Joseph S Dallessandro, DDS

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Thank You for Your Positive Reviews!

At the dental practice of Dr. Joseph S Dallessandro, our staff appreciates feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our team would not only like to thank Rosalind C. for this five-star review, but we would like to thank her for being a dedicated patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“Good, honest dentistry. Furthermore, this summer when I was Montana, I had a dental emergency. I had to get treatment on the spot. It was a multi- step process. I called Dr. D and he went out of his way to help me and give advice; he got back to me multiple times, despite problems with cell signals and time differences, even giving me his cell so I could call him on his way home (at 7:00 pm!). I could heartily recommend him.” –Rosalind C. (Patient since 2012)


If you would like to leave a review or are interested in learning about the services we provide at the dental practice of Joseph S Dallessandro, visit www.josephdallessandro.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Joseph S Dallessandro in our New York, NY office, call 212-988-1089.

No comments:

Post a Comment