Joseph S Dallessandro, DDS

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Thank You For Your Testimonials!

At the dental practice of Dr. Joseph S Dallessandro, our staff appreciates feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our team would not only like to thank Margaret R. for this five-star review, but we would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“I've been a patient of Dr. D's for a couple of years now and love him. But on July 28, the 18 year old bonding on one of my front teeth crumbled apart and I was in a panic. I called the office and had an appointment with Dr. Choi, Dr. D's new associate, the next morning at 9 a.m. Dr. Choi was fantastic, explained everything she was doing, and did an amazing job with my bonding. I was due for a cleaning and she was able to take care of that for me as well....herself! She is a great add to the practice and I would feel very comfortable seeing her again. Their office is super convenient for me at work, but I would travel across the city to keep them as my dentists. The whole staff here is lovely too! – Margaret R. (Patient since 2015)


If you would like to leave a review or are interested in learning about the services we provide at the dental practice of Joseph S Dallessandro, visit www.josephdallessandro.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Joseph S Dallessandro in our New York, NY office, call 212-988-1089.

No comments:

Post a Comment