Joseph S Dallessandro, DDS

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Thank You for Your Positive Reviews!

At the dental practice of Dr. Joseph S Dallessandro, our staff appreciates feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our team would not only like to thank Kam for this five-star review, but we would like to thank him for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!

“I've lived in New York for almost four years now. Dr. Dallessandro and his associate, Dr. Choi, are the first dentists I've seen since I moved here. They are both very friendly and exceedingly competent, and I felt right at home in their office. Dr. Dallessandro went out of his way to schedule my treatment in a way that maximized my insurance benefits while preserving the health of my teeth. I'm so glad that I called them – If you're hesitating, don't wait!”

If you would like to leave a review or are interested in learning about the services we provide at the dental practice of Joseph S Dallessandro, visit www.josephdallessandro.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Joseph S Dallessandro in our New York, NY office, call 212-988-1089.

No comments:

Post a Comment